COVID-19: WE ARE OPEN!
Here is our update regarding COVID-19 and the sanitary measures undertaken in our establishment.
Last update : October 27, 2020
To all our guests,
In these uncertain times, we wanted to tell you about what we are doing here at Best Western PLUS City Centre Quebec to support you and your travel plans.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to be uncertain, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility. The safety of our customers and our staff are top priorities.
We have taken additional steps to make sure our cleaning and hygiene process even more rigorous:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning the public areas, including the entrance hall, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.
- Disinfection stations have been installed in several strategic locations.
- We continue to adjust the food and beverage service in accordance with the current food safety recommendations.
- Arrows are visible on the ground to respect social distances.
- No one other than you will be allowed access to your room during your stay, including our housekeeping staff. If you would like to have a fresh room or to receive additional amenties after your first night, do not hesitate to contact the front desk at any moment!
- All rooms are completely sanitized between each stay to guarantee your comfort and security.
- Our pool is available between 7 :00AM and 10 :00PM, on 30-minutes time slots that you can book through the front desk. A maximum of 4 persons at a time are allowed in the pool area. We also ask that you sanitize all equipments used during your time at the pool.
- The gym will be closed until November 23, 2020 inclusively. Our gym is available between 7 :00AM and 10 :00PM, on 30-minutes time slots that you can book through the front desk. A maximum of 2 persons at a time are allowed in the gym area. We also ask that you sanitize all equipments used during your time at the gym.
Flexibility for travelers
We remain committed to providing you with flexible booking options. Due to the current situation, our cancellation policy has been more flexible to accommodate to meet all of your needs.
If you wish to make, modify or cancel your hotel reservation, do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-223-9918 or by email at [email protected]
We are here to help you!
Thank you for your collaboration.
The management team of Best Western PLUS City Centre Quebec